Reporting to Head of Risk and Actuarial Function in AECS, the Risk Manager will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of the AECS Risk Management System across Europe.The role will include analysis and monitoring of key risks and the development of risk standards, processes and policies in accordance with Solvency II Group requirements. The role will require engagement with stakeholders in Admiral Group and subsidiary entities.
Risk Manager Empleo
Key Duties & Responsabilities
- Supporting the Risk function to ensure that the Company and subsidiary entities meets the required governance and risk management Solvency II regulatory obligations.
- Collaboration in defining, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the AECS’s system of governance and risk management system.
- Supporting the entities in implementing appropriate governance structures and risk management frameworks.
- Collaboration in the development of risk policies and risk appetite and cascade to subsidiary entities to ensure alignment with AECS risk policies, risk tolerance limits and guidelines.
- Support the oversight of the risk profile, monitoring compliance with AECS risk policies, risk appetite tolerance limits and key risk indicators and tracking risk mitigation activities to remediate appetite breaches.
- Monitoring and challenging risk reporting from subsidiary entities and management actions to mitigate any risk appetite breaches at subsidiary level.
- Support the business in embedding risk and capital assessments into decision making.
- Taking part in the oversee risk assessment analysis and risk monitoring reviews.
- Monitoring and assessing risk management system and internal control environment in place across the Sub-group.
- Reporting on the AECS aggregated risk profile, specific risks, emerging risk, risk appetite tolerance limits, key risk indicators and escalation of risk concerns to the Head of Risk and relevant risk governance committees.
- Supporting the subsidiary entities through risk consultancy or other risk services as required.
- Collaboration in identifying, developing and implementing risk management best practices and process improvements.
- Coordination of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Process and stress and scenario testing.
- Complete ad hoc reports and manage ad-hoc risk projects.
- Promoting and embedding a strong risk and control culture across Europe.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the AECS Board and Group Committees and the Spanish Regulator.
- The ideal candidate is a graduate in Risk management or Actuarial qualification,
with a past experience in activities related with Risk and Actuarial activities.
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in a Financial Services/Insurance environment.
- Operational risk management experience, corporate governance and implementation in professional practice or corporate undertaking.
- C1/C2 English.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Thorough understanding of Solvency II regulatory requirements and relevant EU directives.
- Desirable, but no compulsory IT Governance knowledge.
- Highly motivated with an ability to demonstrate creative problem-solving and analytical skills within a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (oral and written) with an ability to work with diverse groups and senior executives.
- A pro-active, hardworking, and positive attitude as the Risk Manager will beworking as part of a fast-paced organisation.
- Very strong research & collaboration skills.
We are looking for you! surround yourself with a dynamic and professional team in which you will have the opportunity to develop professionally in an unbeatable work environment, where teamwork and our values will make you feel at home.
Risk Manager Empleo
Volver a ofertas