Reporting to Head of Risk in AECS, the Senior Operational Risk Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of the AECS Risk Management System across Europe.The role will include analysis and monitoring of key risks and the development of risk standards, processes and policies in accordance with Solvency II Group requirements. The role will require engagement with stakeholders in Admiral Group and subsidiary entities.
Operational Risk Analyst Empleo
Key Duties & Responsabilities
- Reporting to the Head of Risk, supporting the Risk function to ensure that the Company and subsidiary entities meet the required governance and risk management Solvency II regulatory obligations.
- Collaboration in defining, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the AECS’s system of governance and risk management system.
- Facilitating the development of risk policies and risk appetite for the EU businesses, cascading to subsidiary entities to ensure alignment with AECS risk policies, risk tolerance limits and guidelines.
- Support the oversight of the risk profile across the EU businesses, producing a consolidated view of risks, and providing review and challenge over the risk and control frameworks for the key risks.
- Support the business in embedding risk and capital assessments into decision making.
- Performing in risk assessments and reviews across the EU businesses.
- Reporting on the AECS aggregated risk profile, specific risks, emerging risk, risk appetite tolerance limits, key risk indicators and escalation of risk concerns to the Head of Risk and relevant risk governance committees.
- Supporting the subsidiary entities through risk consultancy or other risk services as required.
- Collaboration in identifying, developing and implementing risk management best practices and process improvements.
- Coordination of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Process and stress and scenario testing.
- Complete ad hoc reports and manage ad-hoc risk projects.
- Promoting and embedding a strong risk and control culture across Europe.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the AECS Board, Group Committees and the Spanish Regulator.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in operational risk management and the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management frameworks.
- Experience in corporate governance functions is highly desirable including activities related to Risk, Compliance, Internal Controls or Audit.
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in a Financial Services/Insurance environment.
- C1/C2 English.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, able to facilitate and lead group tasks and projects.
- Thorough understanding of Solvency II regulatory requirements and relevant EU directives will be valuable.
- IT Governance knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Highly motivated with an ability to demonstrate creative problem-solving and analytical skills within a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (oral and written) with an ability to work with and influence diverse groups including senior executives.
- A pro-active, organised, hardworking, and positive attitude.
- Very strong research & collaboration skills.
We are looking for you! surround yourself with a dynamic and professional team in which you will have the opportunity to develop professionally in an unbeatable work environment, where teamwork and our values will make you feel at home.
Operational Risk Analyst Empleo
Volver a ofertas