¡We are hiring! Internal Auditor Madrid
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit the Internal Auditor will be responsible for conducting assigned audit engagements based on the annual Audit Plan and in alignment with Internal Audit methodology. He/she will identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk. He/she will ensure adherence to Internal Audit policies and procedures. There could be up to 25% travel involved with this position. Internal Audit Madrid
- Plan, perform and manage audit/process reviews that enhance the Company’s success and controls environment.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with company management throughout audit process with regards to developing a mutually effective audit work schedule, conducting audit status meeting, and leading the entrance and exit conferences.
- Partner, collaborate and team with the business to bring value-adding improvements/audit recommendations.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects
- Travel up to 25% of the year (both domestic and international)
- Experience in auditing and control practices
- Attention to detail and analytical capacity
- Integrity and reliability
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and positive attidude
- Good written and communication English skills
- Solvency II
- Professional certifications
- Insurance knowledge
In our Admiral Seguros office we are looking for you, surround yourself with a dynamic and professional team in which you will have the opportunity to develop professionally in an unbeatable work environment, where teamwork and our values will make you feel at home.
Internal Auditor MadridVolver a ofertas