We are looking for a Data Protection Manager for our Madrid office. Working with business heads across the organisation and externally, this role will be key to ensuring compliance within the business by introducing risk mitigating procedures and policies. Data Protection empleo
What the role will involve:
- Ensuring that risk management procedures are established across the organisation.
- Implementing all GDPR policies to ensure clients are compliant.
- Acting as the expert within the organisation when any issues surrounding data protection are highlighted.
- Providing GDPR support for various projects and systems that are being implemented.
You will need to have:
- Knowledge of data protection law and practices, in particular in relation to sensitive personal data
- An understanding of what is required to achieve data protection compliance and a broad appreciation of the practical application of data protection law
- An understanding of information technologies and data security
- An ability to summarise issues and documentation, and to juggle competing priorities and multitask
- Excellent communication skills, including letter-writing and ability to control a conversation, with a proven track record of managing people
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust and credibility at all levels.
- Be competent to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to promote a data protection culture within the organisation.
- Prior experience of managing people would be highly desirable
Data Protection EmpleoVolver a ofertas